FIX for Too many js and css libraries [closed]


FIX for Too many js and css libraries [closed]



I have classifieds website which a web development company developed for me. However he has used too much of CSS libraries(around 23) and too much of script libraries(20). The website is very slow and consuming too much band width. Can someone help me out?? How to keep only those scripts in the scripting file and only those CSS properties that I have used in CSS file? I know coding enough to fix the website.
Thank You.



Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.





Please provide a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example. Please look at guide how do I ask a good question?
– Andrzej Ziółek
Jul 2 at 9:11





I know coding enough to fix the website --> so what's the problem?
– Temani Afif
Jul 2 at 9:11


I know coding enough to fix the website





how do you know it's the quantity of scripts / css libraries? I agree it's a large amount but you haven't presented any direct evidence to support your assertion. As for your question..."How to keep only those scripts in the scripting file and only those CSS properties that I have used"...you have to go through the code and find the dependencies unfortunately. Maybe some IDEs can help you with it a bit - did you research anything about that? No-one here can really help you much because a) we can't see any of this code and b) it sounds like it's too big a job to put in an SO answer anyway
– ADyson
Jul 2 at 9:11






I'm sure there are tools for this task already, check out a previous similar question, find unused images, css rules, js script blocks [closed], which has a lot of recommendations (and which is also off-topic for SO and closed, BTW).
– John Weisz
Jul 2 at 9:13





Popular posts from this blog

How to add background colour in existing image using Swift?

Moria Casán

What's the difference between DDS and SOME/IP?