grouping synonyms in R


grouping synonyms in R



I am a beginner
I want to find synonyms in sentences and group them together and replace only one of the synonyms in the sentences. I used the above code and I could find synonyms and the number of repetitions of words. But I can not group them together and replace one of them. Does anyone have a sample code? Thank you so much if you help me.
With respect





what have you tried so far?
– Melissa Key
Jul 2 at 5:30





We cant see the code. Add it
– Resham Wadhwa
Jul 2 at 5:48





When you add the code, could you also explain what you mean by "group them together", and "replace one of them"? It's not clear exactly what you're trying to do. Perhaps you could show your current end result, and explain how you want it to be different.
– Peter Ellis
Jul 3 at 5:51





Hello. Thank you so much for your answer. I am a beginner in this field. I used this thread. stackoverflow.com/questions/42401359/… I can identify synonyms in my data, but I can not group and substitute Maybe help me.. With respect.
– khazan
Jul 4 at 4:19










By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to add background colour in existing image using Swift?

Moria Casán

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?