How to persist session for a kie server


How to persist session for a kie server



I have been trying to understand if we can persist the state of a working memory in any Database?



I am creating a KIE server using a spring boot app as defined in the following example



https://github.com/kiegroup/droolsjbpm-integration/tree/master/kie-spring-boot



The KIE server is running, able to add containers to it and fire rules using the REST API.



What I fail to understand is can I save the working memory in the database and whenever the instance is down, I like to retrieve it back from DB.



I see from the examples there is a persistence.xml defined in the KJARS, is it for the same purpose? I tried adding the DB connection details but session information is not being saved in the table.



Also, can I scale it horizontally? Can I add more KIE servers and have a load balancer before?



Thank you!









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to add background colour in existing image using Swift?

Moria Casán

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?