is django compressor default on django install?


is django compressor default on django install?



Is django compressor default on django install?



I have been having an issue with whitenoise and django. I keep getting this error:



ValueError: Missing staticfiles manifest entry for 'inline.bundle.js'


ValueError: Missing staticfiles manifest entry for 'inline.bundle.js'



now all the research I have done points that it may be a whitenoise (im using heroku) and a issue with django compressor. But I do not remember installing such a tech. Is it by default? One of the work arounds suggested is to replace django compressor with another. But how?


whitenoise



Actively researching this, if anyone has had this issue before would appreciate a work around.





That looks like an Angular issue. And no, django-compressor is not installed by default unless it is installed by a third party library.
– Selcuk
Jul 2 at 3:38


django-compressor





@Selcuk I thought i was too. So I created a new app and copied all my html css and ts files over. Rebuilt the app, and I still have this issue. I can run the app locally, I can run the api part of my heroku server and serve the angular app on my local server and have them talk to each other no problem. Its only when I try to run angular room my local api server, or heroku that I have this problem and it doesn't make any sense
– weridpotato
Jul 2 at 3:43




1 Answer
1



This problem belong to angular2/4/5. If you are using angular2/4/5 then it will come because you forget to upload inline script in index.html of python's project.



please add this in index.html file of python's project templates


index.html



<script type="text/javascript" src="{{ANGULAR_STATIC}}inline.bundle.js"></script>


<script type="text/javascript" src="{{ANGULAR_STATIC}}inline.bundle.js"></script>



In setings.py ANGULAR_STATIC = 'http://localhost:4200/'


setings.py



You can change url according to you.





Thank you @Razia but I am acutally using angular 6 and this is a new issue that I didn't have before. This is also happening when I run on heroku or from my local django server, not my local angular server. I am not sure you and I are on the same page?
– weridpotato
Jul 2 at 20:30






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?

Rothschild family

amazon EC2 - How to make wp-config.php to writable?