Is it possible to publish azure functions as precompiled dll's in the azure portal


Is it possible to publish azure functions as precompiled dll's in the azure portal



I am developing Azure functions locally on VS and wish to publish them to azure portal later on. I want my function code to be non editable and non visible in the portal.



Is it possible to pre-compile these function to dll's while publishing? I am thinking this also saves the cold time as the function will be pre-compiled. Or do I need at least one function there in which I can add reference to the dll of other functions.




1 Answer
1



Yes, if you are using Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio Code with CLI, that's the default way to publish .NET Azure Functions.



See





Thanks @Mikhail
– Rahul Dobriyal
Jul 3 at 4:51






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?

Rothschild family

amazon EC2 - How to make wp-config.php to writable?