SFML, Google Test and Visual Studio


SFML, Google Test and Visual Studio



I'm new on this site, so be gentle with me. I've made a project using visual studio 2017 and SFML. I need to add a google test project and I don't know how to set up correctly both SFML and gtest. When I try it using some tutorial online I get the error LINK2019, but this problem occurs only when I create a test.cpp that uses SFML elements that come from my main project. Also, my project needs to be an exe and cannot be converted to lib (I've also tried that option).
If someone can help or link to a good tutorial for this I really appreciated.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?

Rothschild family

amazon EC2 - How to make wp-config.php to writable?