Get custom input and update to woocommerce
Get custom input and update to woocommerce
I am modyfing a car reservation plugin in Wordpress.
Plugin has an options to select from drop-down list like city and date. I had to add a field with a street name. It is a text input field. When I click MAKE A RESERVATION in the next step i can see in the small summary the street which has been provided in the field, but when i choose a car and go further, in the same small summary it just disappear.
How to GET and SAVE this input to the end of making reservation form and show it in the general summary of woocommerce?
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.