How to run nmap on python 3.6.4 on Kali Linux? [closed]
How to run nmap on python 3.6.4 on Kali Linux? [closed]
I am currently attempting to use nmap on Python 3 and have used pip install through the Kali Linux terminal from PyPi packages and also have used apt-get install nmap and when I attempt to import nmap into the Python script or from the terminal, it tells me there is no module found.
I know that it works for Python 2, but I'm wondering how to access it using Python 3?
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
Stack Overflow is a site for programming and development questions. This question appears to be off-topic because it is not about programming or development. Also see Why is Kali Linux so hard to set up? Why won't people help me? on Unix & Linux Stack Exchange and Should I Use Kali Linux? in the Kali docs.
– jww
Jul 2 at 3:13