How to setup a basic .gitlab-ci.yml file for CI/CD for a Python project using TensorFlow and OpenAI gym on GitLab?
How to setup a basic .gitlab-ci.yml file for CI/CD for a Python project using TensorFlow and OpenAI gym on GitLab?
I think that the title is self explanatory. I'm currently developing a project in python3 using TensorFlow and OpenAI gym. I've already used some basic .gitlab-ci.yml offered from GitLab for other projects involving other languages but I've found nothing about Python projects with TensorFlow.
.gitlab-ci.yml
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
I know that this seems a classical do it for me question without research on the problem nor code. I tried to find something to start from online but I found nothing. If you don't want to provide a full answer is fine but please, if you can, give me some hint to start working.
– gvgramazio
Jul 1 at 20:53