I imported some librabries and i started gettings these errors
I imported some librabries and i started gettings these errors
Below are the libraries i imported
compile 'com.theartofdev.edmodo:android-image-cropper:2.6.+'
implementation 'de.hdodenhof:circleimageview:2.2.0'
Hi there and welcome to stackoverflow, it would help if you shared the error messages you are receiving as part of your question so those who can help have more information to use.
– Brandon Haugen
Jul 1 at 23:34
1 Answer
1
I got your problem.
You are using
compile 'com.theartofdev.edmodo:android-image-cropper:2.6.+'
and
implementation 'de.hdodenhof:circleimageview:2.2.0'
You can't use compile and implementations at the same time.
If you are using Android Studio 3.0+ use implementations
otherwise compile.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Start by reading the errors.
– SLaks
Jul 1 at 23:30