Is it possible to install swoole in windows machine?


Is it possible to install swoole in windows machine?



I have installed Laravel 5 with php7 and which is working perfectly on my Windows machine.
Recently I came to know that SWOOLE is a promising tool for PHP developers!



Unfortunately, I couldn't found any swoole installers for windows.



Isn't it possible to install swoole in a Windows machine, if so how?



Thanks in advance .





Not.it is supported only for linux os
– Salman Zafar
Jul 1 at 11:40





@SalmanZafar if it is an answer don't comment just add a new answer
– Franck Gamess
Jul 1 at 12:46




1 Answer
1



No.For now swoole is only supported for linux and Mac.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to add background colour in existing image using Swift?

Moria Casán

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?