permission IAM accidentally removed
permission IAM accidentally removed
I removed my permission from my project in google app engine, now I can not access more functionality of my project, which is still online, but I can not access any more, everything I click returns that I am not allowed
That. I am the sole owner of the project. In the IAM page, it has all the permissions, I created some, and it was remove, but I removed the main one, that was of the project DONOR, in this way, I lost all the permissions of everything, and I can no longer access to remove the project , or modify it. :( I've tried what shows by the link, without success. The project is not even listed for me to change anything.
– Pimenta
Jul 1 at 20:51
1 Answer
1

Just tried changing Roles in my GAE project, since I am the only sole owner.
GAE doesn't allowed that to happen.
Please re-check, there must be another owner which you're not aware or you have given some-one Owner role and that is the reason it happened.
PS :Posting in answer to attach image.
Has no way. On the IAM screen, you have the listing of the members, one of them is the owner, who is your EU. By chance I removed this MEMBER, I immediately got without permission for this project, so much that it is not even listed for me, but the instances are running, and I have no access to remove.
– Pimenta
Jul 1 at 23:27
@Pimenta , this seems very accidental.As for me it seems, an impossible scenario. Thus, doubt that there is a direct solution. Better you raise a support ticket. cloud.google.com/support I am sure you would have gone through this also :cloud.google.com/iam/docs/granting-changing-revoking-access and lastly : groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-appengine
– VibrantVivek
Jul 2 at 21:21
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
What you were ? Owner? And do you mean now you're not able to go back and give yourselves the removed permission back? What & you have already tried ? Have you checked : cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/….. please provide more details !
– VibrantVivek
Jul 1 at 20:30