Wordpress. Getting logo to be in front of menu or header
Wordpress. Getting logo to be in front of menu or header
I am using the Avada theme and cannot figure out how to get the logo in front of the menu or header. It looks like the logo is part of the wrapper that contains the header, menu and logo. So if I change one, it affects the other.
This is how the theme has the logo set up -
https://imgur.com/NQN5ukO
This is the desired style -
https://imgur.com/EEOavLI
Thank you if anyone can help. :3
So what are the concrete CSS and HTML snippets, or attempts to rewrite things. Screenshots alone rarely make a useful programming question. (Btw, plastering posts with "help" doesn't really help any future users.)
– mario
Jun 30 at 21:17
@ManojKumar Oh, sorry. I corrected the link.
– Ethan Fox
Jul 2 at 0:36
@mario i don't know if this helps or not, but I took a screenshot of what should be the html and css that I need to edit; but everything I have tried does not work. Apologies for the title. This is literally my first time posting on here for help, so not all familiar yet with the etiquette - imgur.com/PbbBIWn
– Ethan Fox
Jul 2 at 0:44
It is difficult for others to help without you posting the code you have tried :(
– Manoj Kumar
Jul 2 at 2:30
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Both are the same image?
– Manoj Kumar
Jun 30 at 21:14