angular 5 production release css files reference issue


angular 5 production release css files reference issue



Similar issues are there but I couldn't find any working solution for this.
I cant build my app with production(ng build --prod --base-href /demo/). instead of that I user only ng build(ng build --base-href /demo/) and deployed to my local IIS.



Rewrite URL part is also added to web.config.
My published URL is "http://localhost/demo/" and still the css reference URL is set to "http://localhost/assets/css/loader-la-ball-clip.css" I added the css references to angular-cli.json too.
does anybody know a solution for this ? does this happen due to development build ?


"styles": [
"../node_modules/bootstrap/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css",
"../node_modules/ngx-bootstrap/datepicker/bs-datepicker.css",
"./assets/css/loader-la-ball-clip.css",
"./assets/css/bootstrap-datepicker.css",
"styles.scss"





don't post images of code and/or stack traces. just use text
– aydow
Jul 2 at 1:17









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?

Rothschild family

amazon EC2 - How to make wp-config.php to writable?