How can convert my PC to online server?


How can convert my PC to online server?



I have made an android app that can connect to MySQL database via online server url. Now, I want to connect the app to MySQL database on my PC instead of the online server. I have searched the internet, and recommendations were to use No-IP software for Dynamic DNS and forward port 3306 in router's configuration page. then, use an online host like 000webhost.com, I have done all of this, but I still don't know how to link my PC to the free domain I acquired on the internet? the input to my android app should be like


String ServerURL = "http://mydomain.000webhost.com/get_data.php" ;



I have the get_data.php file on my PC, how can I connect it to the online host.



Update
thank you alexandre for your help. I opened port 80 on my PC inbound/outbound rules, and this is my NAT page in the
router config. page, can you tell how should I fill these fields?




1 Answer
1



First of all, does your provider allow you for incoming traffic on port 80? Then, you should create a NAT, on your router, redirecting all incoming traffic on port 80 to your PC.





I updated the question according to your answer. would you review the update please? kind regards
– Ali Alalfy
Jul 1 at 18:46





also I have wamp server, and this is the state of port 80 on its side,
– Ali Alalfy
Jul 1 at 19:12





***** Test which uses port 80 ***** ===== Tested by command netstat filtered on port 80 ===== Test for TCP Your port 80 is used by a processus with PID = 9508 The processus of PID 9508 is 'httpd.exe' Session: Services The service of PID 9508 for 'httpd.exe' is 'wampapache64' This service is from Wampserver - It is correct Test for TCPv6 Your port 80 is used by a processus with PID = 9508 The processus of PID 9508 is 'httpd.exe' Session: Services The service of PID 9508 for 'httpd.exe' is 'wampapache64' This service is from Wampserver - It is correct
– Ali Alalfy
Jul 1 at 19:13





===== Tested by attempting to open a socket on port 80 ===== Your port 80 is actually used by : Server: Apache/2.4.33 (Win64) PHP/5.6.35
– Ali Alalfy
Jul 1 at 19:13






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?

Rothschild family

amazon EC2 - How to make wp-config.php to writable?