Call Log-Likelihood in Statsmodels RegressionResults?


Call Log-Likelihood in Statsmodels RegressionResults?



After running OLS with Statsmodels, I'm interested in the Log-Likelihood for comparing the fit of different models. I'm able to obtain the Log-Likelihood through the res.summary() function, but since I'm not interested in all available results in this summary, I would like to only call the Log-Likelihood.


res.summary()



I consulted the documentation of RegressionResults, but this gives me no answer. Can anybody tell me whether it is possible to obtain the Log-Likelihood result on its own?




1 Answer
1



Try below. It gives the same Log-Likelihood in summary on its own.


print(res.llf)






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to add background colour in existing image using Swift?

Moria Casán

How to make file upload 'Required' in Contact Form 7?