How link LLVM libraries


How link LLVM libraries



I have small Code::Blocks project using LLVM. Code is already compiled but are problems with link: in /usr/localc/lib are 134 libraries with size all = 5 GB.



If I try add to CodeBlocks library by library, are errors: not found symbols. If I try add all libraries to CodeBlocks , is too much and CodeBlocks doesn't start.



LLVM has llvm-config, but how use it with CodeBlocks?




1 Answer
1



In CodeBlocks in "Other compiler options:"
llvm-config --cxxflags


llvm-config --cxxflags



In CodeBlocks in "Other linker options:"
llvm-config --ldflags --system-libs --libs core orcjit native
or maybe other components than "core,orcjit,native"


llvm-config --ldflags --system-libs --libs core orcjit native



(this is invisible in comments, but llvm-config flags should be between apostrophes)






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to add background colour in existing image using Swift?

What's the difference between DDS and SOME/IP?

Moria Casán