Meteor job collection should NOT run on weekends (sat/sun)
Meteor job collection should NOT run on weekends (sat/sun)
I use this in my job-collection
later.parse.text('at 3:15 pm on Mon,Tues,Weds,Thurs and Fri');
what is the right solution
2 Answers
2
An alternative solution per the docs
later.parse.text('at 3:15 pm every weekday');
later.parse.text('at 3:15 pm every weekday');
Did you try this, I can't solve this with your solution
– Hasibul-
Jul 1 at 11:16
In addition you can do
later.parse.recur().on('15:45').time().onWeekday()
No man it's not like that
– Hasibul-
Jul 1 at 11:10
Why not? This matches the examples in the Later docs
– Fred Stark
Jul 2 at 7:05
@Hasibul- Have you read the docs?
– jspcal
Jul 2 at 23:36
"No man I don't like docs" - Hasibul, probably
– Fred Stark
Jul 3 at 5:14
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Does this solution not work?
– Travis M
Jul 1 at 10:45