Reset owl carousel autoplayTimeout after user action
Reset owl carousel autoplayTimeout after user action
I let owl to his default option (5000) but I have a problem when I start to drag or use the navigation, the owl carousel doesn't reset this time. If I drag 3 slides in 4 seconds, the 4th slide has only 1 second and jumps automatically to the next slide.
What's the solution?
owlSlider.owlCarousel({
items: numberOfSlides,
loop: loopCarousel,
//video: true,
nav: true,
navText: ['<span class="ico ico-pointer_left"></span>', '<span class="ico ico-pointer_right"></span>'],
dots: true,
autoplay: true,
lazyLoad: true,
//autoplayTimeout: 5000,
startPosition: currentSlide,
// autoplaySpeed: 300
autoplayHoverPause: true
});
1 Answer
1
Stopping autoplay and restarting after a slide change fixed this problem for me.
var owl;
$(document).ready(function(){
owl = $(".owl-carousel").owlCarousel({
nav: true,
autoplay: true,
autoplayTimeout: 2000
});
owl.on('changed.owl.carousel', function(e) {
owl.trigger('stop.owl.autoplay');
owl.trigger('play.owl.autoplay');
});
});
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.